We had some good solutions in for this
challenge. Here is one from Heathfield house School sent in by
Which was quite accurate and shows that the
right idea was used. Thomas from St. Lukes had similar answers and
was a little more accurate.
4. 7 metres down
5. 7 metres down
6. 5 metres down
8. 8m up
9. 4m up
Well done to you both and thank you for
sending them in.
Finally we had an email from Maisy Kate
showing some further questions she had thought of. Here they
1. How far is the octopus to the water level?
2. How far is the yellow fish to the sea-weed nearest the
3. How far is the sea-horse to where the light shines?
4. How far is the lowest mark to the sea level?
5. How far apart is the crab's claw and the point of the
Ben, from JESS School in Dubai also sent in
some questions of his own:
How far is it from the sword fish to the cloud?
How far down is the octopus?
How far is it from the seaweed to the
Thank you, Ben!